Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - January 5, 2015

Happy 2015! I am so looking forward to this year. I have some exciting new changes planned for NbDP within the next couple months! One hint is, I am going to be making the client experience more in person! Exciting huh? I think so!

How many of you have New Years Resolutions? I have a few! One goal is to go through all my personal 2013-2014 images and delete the unwanted photos (blurry, multiples, and bad pictures). THEN I need to go through and edit them :) I am done with deleting ALL 2013 images, now all I have to do is edit them. This goal coincides with my Project Life goal. In the summer of 2013 I bought a Project Life scrapbook thing. Its amazing, but I haven't gotten around to putting my pictures in and writing about them. So going through all my images and editing them will help me to feel good about printing and scrapbooking them!

I found a song today that I really like. This song is by Mat Kearney, who was born in Eugene, Oregon. I think that's pretty cool. Mat Kearney – One Black Sheep was released this past December. Go give it a listen!

This past Saturday, I went hiking with a friend I met a few years ago in a design class, up at PSU. Hes local to Gresham, same as me! We finally found a day we were both free to go hiking! We went up to Dry Creek Falls. We were hoping it would not be raining up there. Thankfully it wasn't, but foggy? YES. It was so gorgeous! The falls were still frozen, it was so beautiful. Only complaint was that it was cold. It's definitely a hike I would recommend, only 4.4 miles there and back. I couldn't narrow it down to 1 photo. So here are 3! You are the first ones to see these :)



Mocha has a thing about my camera. SHE (almost) NEVER LOOKS! Usually she's looking away from it, its hilarious. But, also frustrating because I want to see her eyes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment