Friday, February 6, 2015

David J Sorrell - February Collab Friday

About a month ago, I reached out to a hand letterer on Instagram. I had been following him for a couple weeks, and really liked all his work. The work I liked the best was when he put his artwork over an image. He makes it work so well, and even wraps the letters around objects in the images! So I asked him if he would be interested in collaborating with me, and to my surprise he said YES! I sent him an album of over 10 images for him to choose to work with. He decided he would do 4, one for every Friday in February! Here is the first one, my image his hand lettering! His information is below the image. GO FOLLOW HIM!










Find him online at www.davidjsorrell.com
Instagram: @davidjsorrell
Facebook: davidjsorrelldesign

No comments:

Post a Comment