Monday, June 2, 2014

Song of the Week - June 2, 2014

Second day in June already?! I start my new nanny job today, I am so excited! But, that means less spots for you guys to get pictures done! SO, during this month I am offering a special!
























Book any kind of session during June, (can be a June, July or August date) and receive 15% off! Be sure to contact me early so you secure your spot! I am so excited to work with you guys!

If you are looking for a great group to try out this week, check out The Piano Guys! I am kind of stuck on their song Peponi (Paradise) which is a different spin off of Paradise by another one of my favorite groups, Coldplay! The Piano Guys have some other covers of good songs. But Peponi is what I am stuck on, and is the Song of the Week!

No comments:

Post a Comment