Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Latourell Falls Hike

A few weeks ago, Wednesday (the 7th), I was able to go hiking AGAIN! We had another beautiful day, and it wasn't too cold. Latourell Falls is supposed to be a loop hike, though with me around, I explore so we didn't know where exactly we were supposed to turn, so we made our own loop! Again, still a little obsessed with close up shots, and again not too many view points of the gorge :( But regardless, it was still beautiful!






































































































































































                                                   







































FINALLY! A view of the Gorge :D





 I have a soft spot for flowers and shallow depths of field. Love getting one part of it totally in focus, forcing you to look where I want you to!


No comments:

Post a Comment