Monday, May 19, 2014

Song of the Week - May 19, 2014

One of my all time favorite bands is Parachute. They finally released their newest album in 2013, after releasing one in 2011. That was a long 2 years waiting for a new album! I have several favorites from their newest album, but I had to pick just one..... so The Only One is the song of the week. This band does some really great (but sometimes sad) songs. This song is nice and calm, but sad...So be warned.Their other songs are great too, if I had to recommend another song, it would be The Mess I Made. Its a little more upbeat after a minute into the song...but it is still sad. BUT its a really great song :)

Wednesday I will have a special post for you guys. As many of you know, I decided to make the jump from including digital files in all sessions, to not. I wrote this post in response to some people asking why I don't automatically include digital files anymore. Make sure you come back Wednesday to see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment