Monday, May 12, 2014

Song of the Week - May 12, 2014

Once again I have discovered a new band I am in love with!! They have been the majority of what I have been listening to this week while editing hiking pictures (one of 2 coming on Wednesday!) The Icarus Account is that new band I am kind of obsessed with right now. Favorite Girl by them is the song of the week. It is just the right amount of upbeat and laid back for me. The album Sunshine and Rain that the song is on, its from 2010. Their newer stuff is a little different, not in a bad way, just different :P I do like some of their older stuff more than the newer, but they are a good band. If you like that song, also listen to Dancing at the Terminal. Eeep, its good too!

Come back Wednesday to see pictures from a hike I did 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment