Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Triple Falls Hike

I went hiking on March 30th, which was a Wednesday. It was absolutely gorgeous out, and was glad I had a friend to go with. Triple Falls is out in the Columbia Gorge, here on the Oregon side, past Multnomah Falls. Though I have hiked it before, I don't remember it being as steep and so much of a work out! PHEW! But, it is totally worth it if you want to see some awesome things God made. Hiking definitely brings His creative side into light for me, I see it a lot better with my camera though. I am thankful I can get pictures (that I love) of what He has made! As you will see, I am a little obsessed with close up pictures. This is partly because this hike didn't have many, if any, viewpoints of the Gorge. The only major thing to photograph was the falls, so you get to see lots of flowers :)





































Okay, I am not sure what that is below! We were driving back to Gresham on the highway, and I saw what looked like a really bright cloud. Looking closer I saw it was like a mini rainbow. My camera didn't catch all the colors I saw (more blue, orange, and reds), but regardless, it's still pretty!







No comments:

Post a Comment