Monday, October 6, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - October 6, 2014

October already! Sad summer is leaving, but this is the most popular time for family pictures! Due to my schedule with school and my nanny job, spots are limited, BUT I am available for Fall Family Portraits! Inquire soon to get a session!

I've been on a classical (or classical sounding) kick for a while now. Its calming, and helps me focus. I hope you enjoy this song as much as I do! The song of the week is Yo-Yo Ma – The Mission: Gabriel's Oboe 

I could not choose just one picture from a couple recent sessions! So you get to see one of a lovely family, and one of a 2015 Barlow Senior!

I absolutely LOVE this image! It shows off these ladies' personalities SO WELL!

I also love this image of Blake, great smile, and relaxed. It was not hard photographing this young man! (His session blog post is coming this or next week!)


No comments:

Post a Comment