Monday, September 29, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - September 29, 2014

One more day of freedom! Fall term starts tomorrow for me with classes from 10-4pm with 10 minute passing breaks. My free time this term will be at a minimum with having something going on 6-7 days a week. Whoo!

This week's song of the week is Howard Shore – The Fellowship Reunited - feat. Sir James Galway, Viggo Mortensen And RenĂ©e Fleming
This song is from Lord of the Rings, and was found under the intense studying genre in Spotify. I thought it was fitting since school has started for everyone now :) You can get your study on now with some awesome music!

Photograph of the week! This one was taken last week on Monday (day before the first day of fall) at sunset. I do love fall sunsets, but I will miss summer :(

This is God's fall handiwork :) Pretty brilliant!


No comments:

Post a Comment