Monday, September 8, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - September 8, 2014

5 more days until I am in Bend, Oregon. I am so excited! While I am there, I get to photograph the sweetest family, in exchange for them letting me stay with them. I honestly don't have much of plan of what I want to do yet. That is on my list of things to do this week. :)

Last week I saw the movie, If I Stay. I read the books, and was impressed how well they followed the story, not perfect, but when do movies stay true to the book?! Anyway, the song of the week is from the movie. It is a tie between 3 songs, Never Coming Down by Willamette Stone, and Suite No. 1 in G Major for Solo Cello, BWV 1007: Prelude, and Cello Concerto in A Minor, Op:33. I would recommend the movie though! Not sure about the second movie though, because the book.....SUCKED in a good way (kinda) just very frustrating. :P

For the photograph of the week we are throwing back to today in 2013. I shot this moon and planet  (and star in the top left) last year today :) Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment