Monday, September 22, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - September 22, 2014

One more week and school officially starts for the year! I won't have any classes until the 30th, but regardless, I am excited to get this year over with :)

This past week was a tad different than I thought it was going to be. I ended up not going to Bend for a week. Instead, I went hiking, camped at Mallard Marsh near Bend at Hosmer Lake, and I also went to the Oregon Coast. My vacation is continuing tomorrow, as I go down to Crater Lake also!

More on my vacation as I get those images edited! In the meantime, song of the week. Meghan Trainor is one of my new favorite artists. Her music is very upbeat and fun. Dear Future Husband is a great song. It is a good guideline for any guy out there! Not to say that girls shouldn't do the same! Give it a listen :)

Photograph of the week, as you might have guessed is from my vacation week! This one is from Thursday morning. It rained all night for the one night I camped.....it was great -_____- not really, it was cold and windy. So, instead of eating in the rain in the morning, I packed up my stuff. Luckily I was up early enough to catch the sunrise!!! It was so pretty! Mt. Bachelor is on the left side of the image, I kind of cut off most of the mountain, because that's not where the sunrise was :P


No comments:

Post a Comment