Monday, November 10, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - November 10, 2014

I posted a couple weeks ago I took some pictures of my parents. Those were for our Christmas cards, I've been designing ours for the last 2 years. This year as always, I am making a few versions for my mom to pick from. But, these will be available to buy in my Etsy shop, if anyone wants some!

I'm surprised at how fast this year is going, it is already NOVEMBER 10TH! I am so thankful I get 3 weeks (or so) off of school for the holidays! It'll give me plenty of time to get things done before Christmas.

I had a midterm in my History of Rock Music class this past week. I got a 90%! Well one of the sections on the test was to match the song title to the artist, year and genre. One of my favorite songs that was on the test was, Bill Haley & His Comets – Shake, Rattle And Roll
This will be the song of the week :)

We will also look at an old image for the Photograph of the Week! This is from last November, and I love all the colors in it! So fally feeling :)


No comments:

Post a Comment