Monday, November 17, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - November 17, 2014

So 4 more days until the next Hunger Games movie (Mockingjay Part 1) comes out! 10 more days until I turn 22! 37 days until Christmas, GAH I have so much to do, I'm doubting any of you are ready yet :P. Only 44 more days until the new year! WHAT!? This year is going by way, way too fast. I will be working on updating everything, including going to a more digital format to cut down on business printing costs. This should also help you guys, my clients with the whole process :) I'm excited!

If you haven't looked at my Etsy shop Kisses and Wishes, you should! I've posted some Photoshop Christmas Card Templates! I made a few versions for my mom's Christmas card to pick from, and thought if anyone else wanted them :) If you don't have Photoshop, I can put your images onto the templates and email you JPG files of them! Templates HERE, and the custom listing for me to put your images in HERE. :)

I'm not sure where I heard this song of the week. I was instantly hooked! The beat builds so nicely, and its super catchy. I love the Google search bar on my phone, you can click the speaker button, and have it listen to the song. There's a little blue music note that lights up when it recognizes its a song, and it will tell you what it is. It's a very nice feature, helps me discover lots of new music. So the song of the week is Geronimo by Sheppard.

Photograph of the week is from 2 years ago. I did not venture out into the cold this year yet when it was snowy. SO here is one of my favorites of ICE!




No comments:

Post a Comment