Monday, December 1, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - December 1, 2014

December 1st ALREADY?! Can time just slow down a little? No? Okay :( I just have so much to do! I am sure everyone else feels the same about Christmas. Though, I am excited for 3 weeks of no school! Perks of being in college!

I heard an amazing song on the radio last week! Something in the Water - Carrie Underwood
The song has such a great message, and is very catchy to listen to!
Carrie talks about another one of her "religious" songs Jesus Take The Wheel - Carrie Underwood

"After I released 'Jesus Take the Wheel,' people started saying, 'Oh, it's kind of risky. You're coming out with a religious song,'" the 31-singer revealed, according to Esquire magazine. "And I was thinking, 'Really?' I grew up in Oklahoma, I always had a close relationship with God. I never thought it was risky in the least. If anything, I thought it was the safest thing I could do." Click HERE for the Christian Post article.

We took family pictures yesterday, yes, in the freezing cold!!! My sister was back from Eugene (she goes to U of O) for Thankgiving. So we took our picture for Christmas cards. I have taken pictures of  my sister and her boyfriend (Josh), for their anniversary. I have taken pictures of my parents for the Christmas card, and I was the only one left without a picture to go on the cards. My mom got to use her button clicking skills. I set everything up for her, and she took a great photo :)




No comments:

Post a Comment