Monday, December 15, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - December 15, 2014

10 days until Christmas! Who is excited? I hope everyone got their Christmas cards out in the mail on time, and are getting all your Christmas presents wrapped! I am proud to say I am almost done shopping, and making ALL my presents. This also includes CLIENTS! Clients who have booked a full session this year might be getting something special ;)


The song of the week is from one of my favorite instrumental groups, Escala! Hope you enjoy Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas

The photograph of the week is from January 2013. Seems like so long ago. But I haven't seen much frost and snowy conditions this year. So, no pictures of that to share from recently. Here you go, not sure what kind of leaf it is, but I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment