Monday, March 23, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - March 23, 2015

When this is published, I will be on a backpacking trip! A whole week out on the Pacific Crest Trail, 12 of us (PSU Outdoor Program) are hiking from Lolo Pass, in Zigzag, Oregon to The Bridge of the Gods. I am hoping to have a good time, and am looking forward to hiking 32 miles :D

I am currently listening to a new song (to me), that I heard on the radio the other day. It is country, like most of the other music I listen to in my car! But I hope some of you will enjoy it! Love Me Like You Mean It by Kelsea Ballerini

The Photograph of the week is from a hike I did with a couple of awesome girls from YoungLife! We went to Mirror Lake, I had never been there but it was beautiful. And typical of Oregon.....rainy!







No comments:

Post a Comment