Monday, March 30, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - March 30, 2015

I survived a week in the wilderness, and hiking 32 miles! I will definitely be backpacking more in the near future! It was a lot of fun, combining 2 of my favorite outdoor activities was definitely fun! The hikes each day were fun, we got snowed on the first night, and had a small blizzard during the next day's hike. BUT so much fun! I definitely would have enjoyed the 8, 7.5 and 6 mile days more if my hip hadn't been a little angry at me. I survived though! More to come about my hike, as I get images edited I will be making a post for each day of the trip! :)

 One album I had stuck in my head the whole week was Sam Hunt's Montevallo album. You can listen to that HERE!

Here is a little sneak peek into the snow we had! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment