Monday, April 6, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - April 6, 2015

Very excited for Wednesday! The Watercolor class I signed up for at MHCC starts. YAY!  I'm sure some of my work will end up here for you all to see :) I am not sore anymore from the PCT backpacking trip, which is a nice change.Been drinking LOTS of water and eating a ton of food to catch up!

I am a fan of the group Dan + Shay, I heard a song from them I hadn't really listened to before. It was good, and I wanted to share it with you guys! Nothin' Like You by Dan + Shay

I got to go hiking for the first time after the PCT trip. I went with one of the leaders from the trip actually. We hiked to Gillette Lake, which is up in Washington! It was raining pretty hard, and decided to leave my camera in the car. But I have hiked to it before, so here is the lake, when I hiked to it in 2013.


No comments:

Post a Comment