Monday, April 20, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - April 20, 2015

If you haven't heard.....I officially booked my first solo wedding. I cannot wait for June! I also updated my website, and added some images from weddings I've second shot (with another primary photographer). Go look HERE!

In the meantime, if you know a student that is the Class of 2016 and needs senior pictures....send them to me!! If you haven't seen some of my senior photography work, you can see it up on my website, HERE.

Song of the week yet again is country, and guess where I heard it.....in my car!It is sooo catchy! Smoke by A Thousand Horses

Photograph of the week is from my Spring Break backpacking trip! I just edited this one this week. From the second day, we woke up to lots of snow!!


No comments:

Post a Comment