Monday, April 13, 2015

Song and Photograph of the Week - April 13, 2015

It's already the middle of April!!! Gah, this year is going by really fast. It is finally looking and feeling sort of like spring! You know what that means?!?! Senior Photography! I would love to get some people booked this Spring and Summer. Know someone graduating next year? Send them my way!

I saw Interstellar a 2 or 3 weeks ago, and I fell in love with the soundtrack! It is amazing, and it was no surprise it is Hans Zimmer. He is one of my favorites! The movie was long, yes, BUT I would highly recommend it. It was very much like inception.... mind blowing. Here is my favorite song on the soundtrack from Interstellar! Mountains by Hans Zimmer

My watercolor class at MHCC started last Wednesday. It was the introductory class, and we didn't paint, because we had to find out what we needed. But it was a lot of fun. It is a community learning class, and I am most definitely the youngest attendee. The teacher, Polly will be 86 years old on the 2st. She is so cute. I got too impatient this week, and decided to start painting. Here are some things I've painted this past week :)




No comments:

Post a Comment