Monday, July 14, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - July 14, 2014

So far July has been a busy month with being a nanny, making a ring, and a couple sessions. I finished editing a maternity session from the end of June, had a fun family session, and have a family session with a couple and their great dane "puppy"this week!

During a season finale of a show I watch called, Beauty and the Beast I fell in love with a song at the very end of the episode. It sounded vaguely familiar but couldn't place it. Come to find out, it was a cover of Latch by Disclosure. But, this version by Natalie Taylor was, in my opinion, much better.  So, Latch by Natalie Taylor, is the song of the week!

This week I have gotten a post up here about what I do as a photographer, and what photography means to me. The photograph of the week is this one of Sydney. It is a before (straight out of camera aka, SOOC) and after (fully edited) image. Hope you enjoy! You can see more before and after images from her session HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment