Monday, July 28, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - July 28, 2014

It's almost August ALREADY?!? This summer is flying by so fast :(

Sometimes I forget about songs that I really like, and then randomly hear them, and fall in love all over again. It is definitely fun for me to rediscover bands/songs. This happened this past week, I'm not sure where I even heard this song, but I am a little obsessed. Sweet Disposition by The Temper Trap. Absolutely LOVE that song, it is just nice, I don't know how else to describe it.

This past weekend I got to photograph a very precious 6 day old girl! She was one of the most laid back babies I've photographed. She slept pretty well, didn't fuss much unless she was "starving" it seemed like :P And man, can that girl EAT.

I love that little frown she gave me :) AWWWW!


No comments:

Post a Comment