Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - June 30, 2014

Yesterday was pretty busy! I totally forgot to post this one :P

Ive been discovering a lot of new bands recently. Spotify is so great for showing similar artists to ones I already love. I listen to Capital Kings already, and Royal Tailor came up as a related artist. This band is from Indiana, that met at a bible college in the mid 2000's. They formed their band to celebrate their Christian identity. They are a mix of pop, rock and R&B music styles. I really like their sound! One of my favorite songs is Hold Me Together, it is from their Black&White album from 2011. They do have another album called Royal Tailor from 2013, I would recommend most of those songs too!


This past week I did Maternity photos for a family that I know. Despite their daughter not wanting her picture taken at the beginning, she came around pretty fast. This is one of my favorite images from their shoot! She wanted to help show mommy how to lie down for me. She is going to be such a cute and loving big sister!


No comments:

Post a Comment