Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Referral Program

Being a small business in a competitive field, I rely on referrals to keep clients coming to me. I am so appreciative for those who have been referring people to Nature by Design Photography this year, and for clients that have stuck with me as I've grown this past year and a half since I started my business. I couldn't have gotten as much experience as I have without you guys!

As a thank you, I have  created a referral program for clients.  This is an easy way for my clients to earn free print credits! Who doesn't love getting free prints?!

After booking a full session with Nature by Design Photography, you will receive a set of 10 referral cards with your print order. These cards are customized with your session images and are valid for a year. You can give them out to friends and family members who are not yet Nature by Design Photography clients.

When one of your cards is returned to me by a new client, that person will receive $20.00 off of their session fee. In addition to their money off, you will also get a reward – a $20.00 print credit! That print credit can be redeemed at your next portrait session (not valid on prints from prior sessions). If all 10 of your cards are returned to me by new clients who book a session before they expire, you can receive a $200 print credit!

The cards will be 2"x7", so the size of a bookmark.

Here is a spring/summer version of the referral card. 


Here is a fall version of the referral card.



Here is a winter version of the referral card.




No comments:

Post a Comment