Monday, April 21, 2014

Song of the Week - April 21, 2014

As I was saying last week, my taste in music varies pretty widely. Sometimes I'm not in a mood for music with lyrics, and that is when I resort to instrumentals. My go to group is Escala, they are an electronic strong quartet. They are from London, were on Britain's Got Talent in 2008, and their debut album came out in 2009. They unfortunately haven't released anything recently.

I like this group a lot, and have been editing photos from Easter while listening to them!  (Like this photo! You can see some sneak peeks HERE!)


But I would have to say my favorite song from them is Requiem For A Tower, and that is the song of the week folks!

Local followers! Check back here Wednesday for a chance to enter to win something :) Possibly a session, maybe some prints... You will just have to come back and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment