Monday, April 7, 2014

Song of the Week - April 7, 2014

In my attempts to start blogging more, I have decided to do Song of the Week posts!

All week long I am constantly listening to music. Commuting to Portland State University 3 days a week, editing photos throughout the week, and doing business things opens up a lot of time to listen to music. I find listening to music helps me be more productive, and has a big effect on my mood.

This week I have been slightly obsessed with Dan + Shay's new album "Where It All Began". It came out on April 1! They released a debut single on October 14, 2013 called "19 You + Me".

While that song is one of my favorites from the new album, I have picked one of their other songs to name as the song of the week, Show You Off.

I've been listening to it non-stop for the past few days.. :) Dan + Shay is technically a country duo, but I would say its borderline country. Its slightly a mix of pop and country. I hope you enjoy it almost as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment