Monday, April 14, 2014

Song of the Week - April 14, 2014

Today is 4-14-14! And its a Monday, so here is my song of the week post!

My taste in music is very wide and diverse. It ranges anywhere from (good) rap, to contemporary pop, to country. The kind of music that keeps me the most motivated and productive isn't too slow, or too fast. Just upbeat enough to keep me happy and in a good, productive mood. If I am not in that mood, then I will not get anything done.

One song that keeps me in that mood is Redeemed by Big Daddy Weave. This song really is great, and reflects a lot of what I have to keep in mind. One thing I get from it is to not judge yourself by what other people think of you, God loves you regardless of what you do. God's not done with me yet, he has great plans for me! I hope if you take the time to listen to it, that it encourages you too!

Stay tuned, Wednesday I will be posting projects from last term in jewelry making, and a post on the process I use to make those pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment