Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Prodoehl | Family

It took us a year, but we finally got the Prodoehl family's mini session done! Sweet Tirzah is now over a year old! She is so sweet, and I am lucky to have her in my class at church. I met her when she was 5 months old, I was looking for people to practice on. You can see her 5 month old session HERE. Then, when I started working on Saturday nights in the childcare at church, I got to see her every week! And guess what?! She is FINALLY getting hair :D



 Haha this one below makes me giggle. Tirzah sure knows what she wants and doesn't want. SO cute!








 Even though this one below has Tirzah out of focus, it is so precious!


 Next 5 images, she is such a little model!!!! <3 br="" her="">







Below.....DYING! HAHA! She definitely was not in the mood for kisses, and looks horrified they are kissing her in public. :P


 She was definitely done/distracted by a cute dog in the one below.


No comments:

Post a Comment