Monday, August 11, 2014

Song and Photograph of the Week - August 11, 2014

I have had so many good images to edit from several sessions this past week, which means lots of music!! I have been anticipating the return of The Walking Dead since the finale several months ago. So in honor of that, The Zombie Song by Stephanie Mabey, is the song of the week! Such a catchy zombie song ;)

So, my sister and her boyfriend are celebrating their 1 year of dating anniversary on Tuesday. We had the best session ever last night! They are cute in every single image! Even the one on the right :) I encourage personalities to come out during sessions, including goofyness! Best part is Josh knows shes making this face, and he's still smiling!

Yeah, I am convinced they are secretly models, their serious faces.... oh man! These are the photographs of the week.



No comments:

Post a Comment